Brownsville police and Texas DPS are responding to an officer-involved shooting at the CVS on Alton Gloor. Several injuries. 15 cars on scene

Map. History of Mexico conflict

21 July 2018
Pompeo will travel to Mexico on July 13 to meet with Peña Nieto and López Obrador
Mexico's Lopez Obrador says wants referendum after 3 years
Mexican election will jumpstart NAFTA talks, adviser says
Mexico's new president Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador says he proposed plan to 'reduce migration' in phone call with President Donald Trump
Trump says new Mexican president may help U.S. with border issue
President Trump says he had a "great talk" with Mexico's president-elect
2 week ago
[email protected]: "I just spoke with the president-elect of Mexico, we had a great conversation We talked about border security, we talked about trade, we talked about NAFTA."
@POTUS confirms he's spoken on the phone about border security, NAFTA and a possible separate trade agreement with the newly elected president of Mexico, @lopezobrador_
2 week ago
Trudeau congratulates Lopez Obrador on winning Mexican presidency
2 week ago
"Congratulations to @lopezobrador_ on his election success. I look forward to continuing to strengthen the UK-Mexico partnership and working together to build a stronger, more prosperous Mexico." - PM @theresa_may
Mexico leftist vows no tolerance on corruption after historic win
López Obrador: I want to go down in history as a good president of Mexico, I hope, with all my heart, to raise the greatness of our country, to help build a better society and achieve the happiness and happiness of all Mexicans. Thank you very much, long live Mexico.
Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto says he has congratulated Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador on his election victory.
López Obrador: We will be friends of all the peoples and governments of the world, and in foreign policy the principles of non-intervention will be applied, as B. Juárez said: Nothing by force, everything by reason and right
López Obrador: I must acknowledge the treatment of the press and my gratitude to the blessed social networks, I will govern with justice and righteousness, I will not fail them, I will not disappoint them, I will not betray the people, I maintain ideals and principles
Big celebration in Zocalo, Mexico
In his acceptance speech, AMLO calls for reconciliation
Mexico election official quick count shows Lopez Obrador ahead with over 53 percent of votes - electoral authority
Nicolás Maduro celebrates the triumph of Andrés Manuel López Obrador in Mexico: Truth triumphs over lies and the hope of the Great Homeland is renewed
2 week ago
[email protected]: Congratulations to Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador on becoming the next President of Mexico. I look very much forward to working with him. There is much to be done that will benefit both the United States and Mexico.
Jose Antonio Meade of Mexico's ruling party concedes defeat to Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador in presidential vote
2 week ago
Earthquake of magnitude 4.6 - 45km W of San Patricio, Mexico
3 week ago
Earthquake of magnitude 4.7 - 73km SW of Paredon, Mexico
Judge orders immediate release of detained 9-year-old Brazilian boy who was separated from mom at the US-Mexico border.
House defeats broad Republican immigration bill, paving way for debate of narrow legislation allowing indefinite detention of immigrant children
President Donald Trump is pushing a House immigration bill days after telling congressional Republicans to abandon that effort until after the midterms
Mexican leftist heads to giant stadium for campaign finale
3 week ago
Earthquake of magnitude 5.2 - 35km S of Paredon, Mexico
Speaker Ryan says House to vote on immigration bill on Wednesday
We respect your privacy. Our website is using cookies for 3rd party advertising, analytics, language and user settings. By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
I agree